Please find details below of our school payment procedures to assist parents when using the online system for the first time. We use an online payment system for payment of all items including: pupil meals, breakfast club, snack money, music tuition, book bags, swimming lessons, trips and additional options are added when needed. Wrexham County Borough Council have introduced this system for the mutual benefit of both school/parents and is Bwlchgwyn School’s preferred method of payment. All parents will be issued with a uniue payment reference no. for each child once they are on-roll at Bwlchgwyn School, if you require a copy of this no. at any time or have any questions regarding the system please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Payments can be made online by debit/credit card at www.wrexham.gov.uk/bwlchgwyn using the individual payment reference no. issued for each child. Please note that payments made by credit card will incur a 1.4% fee.
Please ensure payments for school dinners are made by 8am(at the latest) on the day your child requires a school meal.
The system can be accessed online via a computer/laptop or via a mobile device. You are able to add as many items as you wish to the “shopping basket” and to make individual one off payments and can pay either monthly, half termly or termly in advance, for as many children as you wish.
Instructions For Online Payments
- Visit Bwlchgwyn School's shop directory via www.wrexham.gov.uk/bwlchgwyn
- You can either 'Register an account' or those already registered can 'Log in' via the Home button(mobile users press the three lines for menu). The benefits of registering are that your personal information and card details are saved and the history of all payments you have made whilst logged in will be available to view. Registration is easy and you can then log in with your email address and a password of your choosing.
- Select "School - Bwlchgwyn" from the ‘Shop’ drop down menu on PC or laptop. If using a mobile device, select ‘Filter’ to see the drop down menu, select the school and press ‘Search’. Once the school has been selected you will see a list of items that are available for you to pay for.
- All items require you to enter the pupil reference number you have been issued for your child, the child’s name and the amount you wish to pay. On desktop, fill in the details for the item you wish to pay for and click ‘Add to Basket’. On mobile, press ‘Add’, fill in the details and press ‘Add to Basket’
- Once added to the basket you have the option to go back to the directory to add other items, remove any items you don’t want or if you have everything you want, Checkout.
- Once you have selected ‘Checkout’ you will be asked how you would like to pay. You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal. If you have registered, you can save card details to your account.
- If you have chosen to pay with a card saved to your account you will be asked for the three digits from the back of your card.
- If paying by PayPal you will be taken to the PayPal website.
- Your payment will be authorised.
- Once authorised you will be sent an email confirmation if registered, the option to request an email if not registered and the option to print a copy of your receipt.
- If registered, you can keep track of all payments made whilst logged in. Just select the ‘Payment History’ tab.
- Clicking on the receipt number will show you a copy of your receipt for the payment it relates to.